- October 15, 2013: Online application available. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until all available spaces are filled.
- January 17, 2014: Application deadline for college students
- November-January: Interviews
- February/March: Selection complete/acceptance letters sent.
- April: Clearance pre-requisites completed by students
- May 19: Tier 2 experience begins
- June 23: Tier 3 experience begins
- June 9: Tier 4 experience begins
High School Students
- October 15, 2013: Online application available.
- January 17, 2014: Application deadline for high school students
- March: Interviews – Ms. LaToya Dodson is currently working with high school guidance counselors to schedule interviews.
- April 30, 2014: Selection complete/acceptance letters sent
- June: Clearance pre-requisites completed by students
- July 7: Tier 1 experience begins
For an application to be considered complete, all of the forms below must be submitted by the application deadline.
- Online Application for High School Students (Tier 1)
- Online Application for College Students (Tier 2, 3 & 4)
- Recommendation Form
- Parental/Guardian Consent Form (for students under 21 years of age)
- Consent Form (for students 21 years of age and older)
Complete appropriate consent form above and submit transcript to:
Manager, Academic Pipeline Programs
Greenville Health System
Health Sciences Administration Building
701 Grove Road
Greenville, SC 29605
Returning MedEx Students are required to complete the following:
- Online Application for Returning MedEx Alumni
- Complete appropriate consent form above and submit transcript.
The interview will garner insight into the applicant’s level of maturity, understanding of the MedEx Academy, and ability to communicate. The interview uses standardized questions and a uniform rating system designed to understand the applicant’s communication skills, empathy for others, social and self-awareness, problem-solving abilities, motivation, commitment, integrity, coping skills, and fit with the MedEx Academy’s mission and vision.