Due to the loading time of the brochures included on this page, please be patient while this page loads. This process may take a few minutes. If the page does not load after a few minutes, please move your cursor beneath the event column and the event titles and information should then appear. If you are having difficulty scrolling downward on the course schedule, click on the month that the event takes place and you will be directly taken there.
If you experience any technical difficulties with this page or would like more information about upcoming events, please contact the CME Office at (864) 455-3546
Upcoming CME Conferences:
Registration Open (registration and brochure below)
10th Annual Nurturing Developing Minds – Embassy Suites, Greenville, SC
**Must register for each day separately
Friday, February 26, 2016 (ONLY FRIDAY is eligible for CME Credit), REGISTRATION BELOW
Saturday, February 27, 2016 (NON-CME Credit) events. REGISTRATION FOR SATURDAY EVENTS (click on this link to go to the Saturday registration site). For questions concerning Saturday events, please contact Denise Wiklacz at firstname.lastname@example.org or (864) 454-1109.
Check back for registration to open for the following conferences
- 60th Annual Greenville Post-Graduate Seminar – April 20-22, 2016 Embassy Suites, Greenville, SC
- CM Easley Symposium and Resident Research Day – May 20, 2016 Health Science Education Building Greenville Memorial Hospital
If you have attended GHS CME conferences in the past, you have an established account in the CME office. Please DO NOT create a new account unless absolutely necessary.
- Enter your email account (in the CME database) and password. If you don’t remember your password choose “forgot password” and an email with the password will be emailed to you then log in with the email and password.
- If the system still does not recognize the combination you will receive this message – Email and Password are not matching to an existing account. Click “Continue” to verify your email and re-enter your password.
- If the email you entered is not the one recorded in the system then you will receive the following message – You may have existing attendance records from an older account. To transfer existing attendance records to your new email-based account, please provide your Last Name and License Number, then click ‘continue’.
- If the system is still not able to verify the account, you will be directed to an online profile to complete with the required information and create a new account.